Item # and Price
For Front Load Washers #1621 - $397
For Top Load Washers #1622 - $397
- Advanced oxidation laundry system for use with residential washing machines (same technology as commercial systems).
- Use little or no detergent, bleach, or fabric softener for normally soiled clothes.
- Eliminates need for hot water in laundry.
- Expected to provide over 10 years of service.
- Available for top load or front load machines.
- Simple, easy to follow ten minute installation.
- pureWash® consumes just 25 watts of electricity (less than the average light bulb).
- Only uses electricity when your washing machine calls for water.
- No need to heat water.
- Clothes dry faster without soap residue.
- No discharge of chemicals in laundry waste water and therefore making our environment safer.
- Improves health of septic systems with decreased clogging and increased decomposition by "good bacteria" (which detergent chemicals can kill).
- Reduces disposal of plastic laundry containers that clutter our landfills (average family of 4 uses approximately 37 containers per year).
- Reduces or eliminates skin irritations and allergic reactions caused by residual chemicals in fabric from detergent, bleach, and fabric softener.
- Ozone kills micro-organisms found in soiled laundry (kills bacteria 3000 times faster than bleach).
- Ozone eradicates infectious bacteria and viruses such as MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), C. Diff. (Clostridium Difficile), Strep, and many more (not always destroyed with conventional laundry practices).
- The rinse cycle actually works as a second wash cycle since you are not using it to wash away detergent and fabric softener residue.
- Brighter whites and sharper colors due to no chemicals or hot water.
- No need to sort clothes due to eliminating hot water and bleach (except new fabrics).
- Clothes will be softer and fluffier as a result of no detergent residue.
- Fabric life is extended from lack of hot water, and the chemicals that cause fiber shredding.
- Clothes left in washing machine will not sour nearly as quickly because residual detergent is not present to feed mold and mildew.
- Improves washing machine performance and ends need to purchase washing machine cleaner.
- No need to purchase special detergents for infants, children, or those sensitive to chemicals.
- Size: 16.5" L x 9.5" H x 3.75" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Model: pureWash® (Regular Flow), pureWash® (Low Flow)
- Wall mounts for use
- Electrical Input: AC 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Electrical Output: DC 12V, 3A
- Minimum: 40 psi
- Maximum: 75 psi
- Water Operating Temperature: Uses cold water only
- Leak Detector Alarm (Audible Alarm)
We are proud to offer financing to our customers through Synchrony Financial.